Speech Language Therapy
Now accepting clients for our 8 week, 16 hour program.
For a free phone consult, call 610-701-0411 or email: email@example.com
Brain Training Programs
Learning Struggles or Enhancement? We can help!
Cognitive skills are the underlying mental skills required for learning. About 85 to 90 percent of learning or reading difficulties are often due to poor underlying learning skills. Lack of motivation is often the result of a learning problem, not the cause.
We specialize in helping individuals overcome their learning difficulties. A cognitive skills assessment can provide insight into the underlying learning skills necessary to successfully read, hear, think, prioritize, plan, understand, remember, reason and solve problems. Schedule an assessment today!
Tutoring or Brain Training:
- At Kalei, we offer cognitive skills brain training and reading programs. Tutoring, when it is repetitive, may indicate that missing academic information or poor study habits are not the root of the problem. The source of the learning struggle may be due to weak underlying cognitive skills that are the foundation for learning.
- Strengthening the learning foundation will provide the life-lasting skills necessary for continued academic success; processing, memory, attention, logic & reasoning and visualizing. With strong cognitive skills, learning will be much more fun and effective, without repetitive tutoring.
- Unlike computer based programs, our brain training is provided one-on-one with a dedicated trainer who can sense impending frustration, provide immediate reinforcement and feedback, as well as dynamically adjust the intensity for superior results.
- Are weak cognitive skills holding you or your child back? Call to schedule an assessment to find out.
Signs of learning difficulties:
- Trouble paying attention and staying on task
- Easily distracted
- Working too slowly or too hard
- Difficulty comprehending what is read.
- Problems remembering instructions or what was read.
- Poor reading, math or spelling skills.
- Studying is frustrating and disorganized.
- Avoiding work, missing homework.
- Repetitive tutoring.
Our programs can help individuals with:
- Learning or Reading Struggles
- Math Difficulties
- ADD – Attention Deficit Disorder
- ADHD – Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Executive Function Disorder
- Dyslexia-Reading Difficulties
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- We can also enhance cognitive skills for gifted and college students, maximizing job performance and improving memory recall due to the natural aging process.
- Cognitive skills assessments
- Cognitive skills brain training and reading programs
- Speech Pathologist Services
- Speech Language evaluation
- Speech therapy
- ADHD Treatment – focus, distraction, working memory
- Executive Function Coaching – planning, organizing